Skip to main content

An Unconventional Moment Chapter 4

Chasing Time

It is raining as I cross the street just in front of the Three Broomsticks. Hardly an astounding feat for London, much less winter in London. I’ve been quite good lately – at least, quite good compared to what I was just a short time ago. I’ve not needed to… get away in almost an entire month. A record, I think.

I walk into the empty hotel room, feeling incredibly wet and tired, though those are only inconveniences. My mind is wholly on tonight. I place the perennial bottle of potion on the table beside the bed as I make my way to the bathroom.

Once inside, I quickly strip the wet clothes from me, hanging them on the shower curtain rod so I can cast a drying charm on them. It isn’t long before I hear the door opening. I wait, not wanting to see the transformation – this may all be an illusion, but it is my illusion.

I open the bathroom door and watch him stride towards me. It never fails to amaze me how utterly perfect the Polyjuice Potion is; I want to devour him whole. His clothing is soaked through, and I can just make out the subtle lines of his defined chest through the white shirt.

My arms wrap around his neck, my fingers spear through his dark, lanky hair as I tug his head down to mine. Our lips meet, his cold lips opening up under mine as I taste him.

“You just couldn’t stay away, could you?” he asks in that velvety voice, sending shivers down my spine. I don’t know how he manages it, but he sounds very authentic.

I bury my head in the crook of his neck, too embarrassed to admit how right he is. Chuckling, he gathers me close, picking me up as though I weighed nothing – no small feat. I imagine he must be quite a strong man in his normal form, a thought I push ruthlessly from my brain; for this one hour he is Severus Snape, a privilege I pay dearly for.

I shiver at the contact, not sure if it’s because of the wet clothing clinging to his lanky frame or from the idea of what he might do to me – our last encounter still lingers marvelously in my mind. He sets me gently on the bed. My hands reach up to cup his face, his dark eyes on mine as he leans in to softly kiss me.

I’m fairly trembling with need as he presses his wet body against me, my fingers pulling incoherently at the buttons of his shirt. I’m impatient to feel his skin against mine – impatient to feel him inside of me. He pulls from me, pulling the wet shirt up over his head before dropping it carelessly to the floor. I reach for him, dragging his cold body back to me.

His hand sweeps down my body in a long caress, I arch into his touch – I have missed it far too much. I brush my lips against his cheek, seeking his mouth. Our lips rub gently together, just whispering touches, and then he gently flicks his tongue against my lower lip.

I groan into his mouth as he cups my breast, those long, lovely fingers pulling and twisting at my nipple as I slowly slide my tongue against his. Desire burns in my belly, leaving me aching with need. His head dips, pulling the taut peak into his mouth, leaving me to gasp out in pleasure. My hands tremble as I skim over his shoulders, sliding up to grasp at his hair as I push my body against his. I shift so I can wrap my legs around his hips – his trousers are rough and wet against the inside of my thighs.

“Such impatience, Granger,” he says in a wry tone as I arch my back in a demand for more. God, I love that sound – love how he’s captured the tone so perfectly – it does things to me. I twist beneath him, pushing him back and over so I can straddle him.

His eyes are so intense as they wander over my nude form, and I wonder what he sees when he looks at me. Am I some poor pathetic thing in his estimation? A silly fool that resorts to a paid companion to get the sort of satisfaction she needs? Tilting my head so my hair obscures my face, I squeeze my eyes shut, trying to fight the tears I feel burning behind my lids.

He pulls me down for a short teasing kiss, moving before I can deepen it. His lips wander across my jaw with soft kisses, his teeth gently nibbling a trail to my ear. I moan in appreciation, the sound coming from deep within my throat as I shudder in pleasure. It provokes the imp in me – I want to tease him until he loses himself inside of me.

I can feel his hands on my thighs, sliding around to cup my arse as I move over his supine body. I nip at his throat, tasting the rough flesh with the tip of my tongue. His scent drives me crazy, though I know I must be imagining it – the scent of musky male and various potion ingredients. I kiss my way across his shoulder, nipping at the hard muscle with my teeth, before I wiggle my body downward.

He hisses as I lap at a flat nipple, laving it until it’s rigid before moving across his chest to other. One of his hands tangles in my hair, holding my head steady as I tease the other nipple with my tongue. A strangled moan escapes his lips as I gently scrap my teeth along it. His hips grind against mine, and I can feel the hard length of him under the material of his trousers.

I kiss my way down his chest, pausing at his belly button. I nibble around the skin of it, the tip of my tongue teasing the sensitive skin, dipping in and around as my fingers reach for the top button of his trousers. As soon as the rest of the buttons are undone I let my hand slide inside, cupping the full length of him. He is so hot and hard against my palm. His hips arch up, pressing his erection against my hand as he moans again. I look up, watching his face, my fingers curling around his hard cock. His features are a mask of intense pleasure, his dark eyes on mine as I slowly feel along his shaft.

“Raise up,” I whisper in a husky voice that cannot possibly be mine. “I want this off of you now.”

He arches one elegant eyebrow at my command but complies with my wishes. I tug at the trousers, pulling first the left then the right leg out of the confining material. He is gloriously nude and my eyes drink in every aspect of him.

I trace one finger down the length of his cock, watching as it jerks towards my hand. I dip my head toward the tip, just flicking my tongue against the mushroom head.

“Fucking tease,” he grunts out as I slowly lick away at a drop of precum.

I can’t help the small laugh that bubbles up as I kiss my way down the shaft. I slowly draw a testicle sack into my mouth, loving the way he hisses out in pleasure. I dart my tongue around the underside before sucking the other side into my mouth.

His hands twist in my hair, tightening every time I do something that causes pleasure. I look up into his face as I bring my lips back up to the tip of his cock. We watch each other as I part my lips and slowly let his cock slide inside my mouth. He tastes salty – not as unpleasant as I would have thought. I let my tongue twist around the tip as I move up and down on him.

I can feel him struggling – I know he wants to use his hands in my hair to guide my pace, but he allows me my pleasure. I suck him slowly, allowing myself to get used to the feel of his cock in my mouth. His breathing gets heavier, his hips arching up against my mouth even though he struggles to remain in control. The thought that I want him to lose control, to give himself over to me, flitters in my head as I take his cock deeply into my mouth.

His hands pull me away, dragging me up until his lips are on mine in a brutal kiss. We twist on the bed, his hands moving down my body. Those rough, calloused hands push my thighs apart, long fingers pushing into me with a skillful touch. I moan into his mouth as his thumb circles around my clit, my hips arching up into his hand.

“Please, Severus,” I cry out, breaking our kiss. His fingers push into me, spearing me until I think I’ll go mad with need. I try to reach for him, I want him inside of me so badly it hurts, but he pushes me back against the bed.

His shoulders wedge between my thighs, and I watch as he dips his head down. I can’t stop the strangled cry of pleasure the feel of his tongue invokes. He laps at me, his fingers moving in and out of me as his tongue tickles my clit. I am almost at the edge, his skillful fingers torturing me so I stay right there instead of tumbling over.

“Now, Severus,” I beg. I need him inside of me.

He rises above me, his lips capturing mine. I can taste myself on his tongue. I wrap my arms around his neck, tilting my hips up as I kiss him with everything I am. His cock pushes against my clit, making me moan into his mouth.

He pulls back, his eyes on mine as he positions himself. Slowly he pushes his cock into me, I can feel every inch of him stretching me. His eyes stay on mine as he moves, pushing in a little before retreating almost to the tip. I want more. I arch my back, swiveling my hips upward in an effort to take more of him inside of me. He decides to torture me with a very slow, shallow stroke.

“Please – ” I sob, surprised I can come up with anything coherent, my hips rising up again. I’m desperate for everything he can give me – I need to feel him deep inside of me.

I feel his hands on my thighs, pulling them up and then pushing my knees back as he thrusts deeply inside of me. He hooks my legs on his shoulders as he grinds into me, pushing into me with such a force I literally scream in pleasure.

The sound of flesh slapping hard against flesh fills the room. I push against him, trying to take more of him inside of me. God, I love the feel of him inside of me. He slips a hand between us, those beautiful fingers flicking against my clit as he thrusts into me.

“Severus…” I hiss, feeling an orgasm build.

His hips piston against mine, driving his cock deeply into me. I clench around him, feeling his cock swell as we race forward. I shudder with pleasure as he grinds his hips against mine. His final thrust pushes me over the edge, and I break apart as I feel him pulsing his own release deep inside of me.

He buries his face in my hair, breathing hard as his body settles over me. I wrap my arms around him, holdng him tight to me as our breathing returns to normal. I want nothing more than to curl up in his arms right this moment – an impossibility, time must almost be up.

Reluctantly, I push him from me; he rolls onto the bed without a protest. I kiss his lips gently, before getting up and heading to the bathroom. Casting a quick cleansing charm, I reach for my clothes. Already I’m feeling guilty for being here.

He is still on the bed, gloriously naked, when I return. I fumble around for the Galleons, reaching over with unsteady hands to place the money on the table beside the bed. I reach over to grab the bottle of Polyjuice Potion, gasping as I notice the time.

“Oh, fuck,” I whisper to myself, shoving the bottle into my pocket.

“Problem, Granger?” he asks, eyebrow arched in a sardonic expression.

“Fuck, fuck, fuck,” I gasp out. This is inconceivable. Utterly inconceivable! I can’t deal with this right now – I – shit, this is fucked. In my panic, I Apparate away from the hotel room.

~~oOo~~oOo~~oOo~~

Chapter 5

A/N:

Okay, here is the long awaited next chapter. Unfortunately, I wasn’t able to get it up in time for Keladry Lupin’s Christmas day challenge to authors. I know, evil cliffhanger. But, well, we can assume she knows now.

As always I’d like to thank my beta, SgathachaptieAnie, please realize that any and all mistakes contained within this chapter are solely my own.

Comments

Anonymous said…
WOW! I was visiting the smuttyclaus community over at LJ (I'm jandjsalmon) and someone said you were their favourite author so I decided to check it out. Now, I'm a D/G kinda girl, but this fic was brilliant! I hope you keep on with it... I'd love to read more! ;)
celisnebula said…
Wow, thanks. That boggles my mind, I have someone who considers me their favorite author? Whoa!
I should have another chapter up any day now.
LOL Didn't think anyone acutually read on my blogger -- that's pretty cool!

Popular posts from this blog

An Unconventional Moment Chapter 6

I pull a towel out of the wardrobe and make my way into the lavatory. I’ve charmed the mirror above the sink not to talk, so the reflection of me just mouths silent words as I reach into the bath and twist on the hot-water faucet. I slowly strip the constricting faculty robes from my body – there are times when I wish I could wear the simpler Muggle attire, but that’s the price I pay for working here. The coolness of the room brushes against my skin, causing my flesh to break out in goose bumps. It’s never warm in this part of the castle, no matter how many fireplaces are lit. I rub my hands up and down my arms as I wait for the steam to warm the room. Just before I step into the streaming water, I reach over and slightly turn the cold-water faucet. I may adore hot showers, but I have no desire to boil myself to death. I can feel the knot at the back of my neck start to loosen as I step into the now comfortable hot stream of water. I drop my head forward, resting my forehead a

An Unconventional Moment Chapter 9

Title: An Unconventional Moment Chapter Title: This is the End... Author: celisnebula Character(s)/Pairing: Hermione Granger/Severus Snape Warnings: Explicit Sexual Content, (possible) Dubious Consent, Anal Rating: NC-17 I take one last look around my room, trying to gauge if I have missed anything.  No. Not my room—at least not any longer. Strange. It wasn’t mine any longer.  I sag against the door-frame, panic and remorse snaking up my spine. This room had been my home—my refuge—for the last few years, and now there was nothing left of me in it.  It was a surreal feeling. Letting out a soft sigh, I shifted; it was time.  Time to let go. Time to move on. I suppose anyone would feel this way; change isn’t easy to accept, even when it’s supposed to be good for you. I straightened my spine.  No use quibbling over something that I knew was going to happen; something I had, in fact, orchestrated.  I couldn’t stay here; not anymore. I had made the decision to leave m

Tit for Tat

Title: Tit for Tat Author: celisnebula Character(s)/Pairing: Hermione Granger/Severus Snape Warnings: Explicit Sexual Content Rating: NC-17 “You’re a bloody prat, you know that, right?” she huffed at Harry Potter, who was drunkenly slumped in the corner booth of the Hog’s Head. “Not,” he slurred.  “You’re just stroppy because you lost.”  He picked a shot of firewhisky from the table in front of him and downed it in one gulp.  “You’re always so bloody sure you’ll win-” “That’s cause she does,” Ron interjected. “-that you never entertain the idea that you just might not,” Harry continued as if Ron hadn’t interrupted. “’Sides, you’ve been mooning over him practically forever .”  He drew the word forever out in a sibilant hiss.  Ron nodded his head in agreement. “I hate you both!” she exclaimed, grabbing her own shot of firewhisky.  It burned pleasantly down her throat. “Nut’un,” Ron grunted.  “You lub us!”  He gave her his best Weasley glare.  “Betcha had something plan